Helbreath Hybrid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Server Info

MAX LEVEL = 475

MAX STATS = 700

EK = 5

NEW HP/MP SYSTEM

Until Saturday

Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:29 pm by Hoster

The server will be down. Sorry guys my parents didnt tell me they didnt pay the internet bill on time so my net at home is down until my mom pays the bill... I'll make it up to everyone when I get it …

Comments: 2

Latest topics
» Until Saturday
Game Ideas EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 5:30 am by Hoster

» Bug Character Desbug Plis
Game Ideas EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 11:21 pm by VooDoo2

» Stuck/disconnecting characters
Game Ideas EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 3:38 am by Guest

Game Ideas EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 4:09 am by Guest

» When ll be up?
Game Ideas EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 12:06 pm by Hoster

» No complaining please.
Game Ideas EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 2:16 pm by Hoster

» Use ChatBox
Game Ideas EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 10:00 am by DankeBuds

» Test Server
Game Ideas EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 9:57 am by DankeBuds

» Ok... so... Todays friday,
Game Ideas EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 4:51 am by j3bus

Game Ideas

4 posters

Go down

Game Ideas Empty Game Ideas

Post  DankeBuds Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:55 pm

I think sum stuff should be in game to make people wanna play...New Stuff means new People..

1-Merien/Xelima Heros

2-New Mobs

3-New Weapons/Spells

4-If possible a (battle arena) like Rebirth had since not too many people on you can go there to get your ek's for now Very Happy

5- Titles--Like Abaddon Slayer lvl (20) or however it looks

6-Maby Ek Titles lol like... Genocide Slayer lvl (20) lol just for braging rights

Thats all i have for now i dont expect all to be done but like i said its just Suggestions What a Face

DankeBuds

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-10-03

http://www.myspace.com/sivver66

Back to top Go down

Game Ideas Empty Re: Game Ideas

Post  Kra/Kraa Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:04 am

that sounds just like rebirth :S

Kra/Kraa

Back to top Go down

Game Ideas Empty LoL

Post  DankeBuds Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:04 pm

Might sound like Rebirth but this server is alot better lmao..Rebirth is for noobs j/k...But im just giving ideas to keep ppl interested

DankeBuds

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-10-03

http://www.myspace.com/sivver66

Back to top Go down

Post  Kra/Kraa Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:38 am

Ya i know what u mean but i actually dont like rebirth i mean, i dont like what ppl are trying to do now changing a lot the Helbreath World i mean, they even try to add more skills and speels and sprites its almost like no Hb at all, thats the feeling i get..

Kra/Kraa

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoster Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:32 am

well i personally think vamp is a king among men when it comes to what he has done for helbreath. rebirth is a great server and all i just dont like the rates of all the shit on it. thats why i was so excited when complex let me help this server so we can have a server that is dynamic and changes to what the players wants Very Happy
Hoster
Hoster

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Kra Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:35 pm

i couldnt agreed more Very Happy

Kra

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post  LuFFy Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:52 pm

Ye... Vamp as done some pretty good stuff, I'm also working on a server, and it's looking pretty good... I'd say that it would jump most servers on top100 etc. but it won't be finished for long time,. Untill then "GO HB HYBRID!". lovin' ur server, best out there, can't wait till playin. Also, can't wait to see what else you do for helbreath and co. Razz

Edit: Sorry for mentioning other helbreath private server related stuff... but I'm guessing ur server will be one of the best since your actually updating stuff, and editing, instead of just craming private servers together, and messin' with the .txts in the folders lol... C++ rules.
LuFFy
LuFFy

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post  LuFFy Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:58 pm

Also, Game Idea... if ur looking for a "new look" and not the kind of "unique" look you guys already have... and if your lookin' for some creativity, ur talkin to the best sprite editor, client fixer uper out there Very Happy ! I can give you guys a new look no string attached. and not just some .bmp changing but actually different... n e ways, good luck, cant wait till server is up.!!

Edit: Also F*&! other server features... Gladiator arena was an attempt at sumthing new that was never thoroughly thought about... In result, ppl were getting mass eks... and yea. I'd rather not just fight on one map.... Try bringing back hbusa, int. to life but with a kick. and try bringing back to life sades, n 3.81 sieges. those were fun... and so much action.

Last edited by LuFFy on Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:02 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : didn't wanna triple* post.) (Also, I made two posts cuz they were unrelated...)
LuFFy
LuFFy

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down