Helbreath Hybrid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Server Info

MAX LEVEL = 475

MAX STATS = 700

EK = 5

NEW HP/MP SYSTEM

Until Saturday

Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:29 pm by Hoster

The server will be down. Sorry guys my parents didnt tell me they didnt pay the internet bill on time so my net at home is down until my mom pays the bill... I'll make it up to everyone when I get it …

Comments: 2

Latest topics
» Until Saturday
Until Saturday EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 5:30 am by Hoster

» Bug Character Desbug Plis
Until Saturday EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 11:21 pm by VooDoo2

» Stuck/disconnecting characters
Until Saturday EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 3:38 am by Guest

Until Saturday EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 4:09 am by Guest

» When ll be up?
Until Saturday EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 12:06 pm by Hoster

» No complaining please.
Until Saturday EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 2:16 pm by Hoster

» Use ChatBox
Until Saturday EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 10:00 am by DankeBuds

» Test Server
Until Saturday EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 9:57 am by DankeBuds

» Ok... so... Todays friday,
Until Saturday EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 4:51 am by j3bus

Until Saturday

2 posters

Go down

Until Saturday Empty Until Saturday

Post  Hoster Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:29 pm

The server will be down. Sorry guys my parents didnt tell me they didnt pay the internet bill on time so my net at home is down until my mom pays the bill... I'll make it up to everyone when I get it back up by hosting some great events for everyone. I'll TRY to find my flash drive and get the acc/char files and send them to CompleX until I get my home net back. But for SURE the server will be back up Saturday when my parents pay the bill. I cant say how bad i feel right now i got home last night and then net was down. Beleive me im as pissed as you guys but i promise this shit will be up on the weekend.

Last edited by Hoster on Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hoster
Hoster

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Back to top Go down

Until Saturday Empty Reply

Post  CompleX Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:32 pm

I am sorry for the down time guys but on a good note there will be a MASSIVE update
i have added a second point system as well as CarbonTemplar to trade there will be more items for that as well. i hope that you guys can hold out untill sa. i will try and up my test server and post a client for anyone that wants to play

Check Downloads Section for info on Test Server

CompleX

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-10-04

https://hybrid.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Until Saturday Empty HB Again?

Post  Hoster Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:30 am

Hi everyone. It seems I have stumbled upon an old passion of mine. Helbreath. I will be getting a house within the next three months and I suppose I can get a computer and find my old files and sources to start fucking with HB again. I wont get all serious or anything but if anybody wants to play a server with all the same shit as Hybrid lemme know. My email is still jewbaby420@hotmail.com. Im sorry for all the people I let down for not getting this one back up. I had to go on the journey to becoming a United States Marine. My time is mostly taken up by that and college but I suppose once I move into my new place I will set up a server. Any thoughts on this send me an email. Thank you for your time.
Hoster
Hoster

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Back to top Go down

Until Saturday Empty Re: Until Saturday

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum