Helbreath Hybrid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Server Info

MAX LEVEL = 475

MAX STATS = 700

EK = 5

NEW HP/MP SYSTEM

Until Saturday

Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:29 pm by Hoster

The server will be down. Sorry guys my parents didnt tell me they didnt pay the internet bill on time so my net at home is down until my mom pays the bill... I'll make it up to everyone when I get it …

Comments: 2

Latest topics
» Until Saturday
No complaining please. EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 5:30 am by Hoster

» Bug Character Desbug Plis
No complaining please. EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 11:21 pm by VooDoo2

» Stuck/disconnecting characters
No complaining please. EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 3:38 am by Guest

No complaining please. EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 4:09 am by Guest

» When ll be up?
No complaining please. EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 12:06 pm by Hoster

» No complaining please.
No complaining please. EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 2:16 pm by Hoster

» Use ChatBox
No complaining please. EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 10:00 am by DankeBuds

» Test Server
No complaining please. EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 9:57 am by DankeBuds

» Ok... so... Todays friday,
No complaining please. EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 4:51 am by j3bus

No complaining please.

4 posters

Go down

No complaining please. Empty No complaining please.

Post  LuFFy Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:55 pm

Kubrik, Kra... sorry to say be you guys are idiots lol... stop being selfish omg. seriously. It's whatevers best for the server, not just you two. besides theres no other servers to play n e ways... Personally, I starting to think you guys liked hybrid cuz you two got a head start at it or sumthing, like come on.... Hybrid is an awsome server, and you'll definetly be back.. I was just as good as you 2, and I was able to collect 100,000 points/day and had full heros, (cept legs) and sum nice carbon armor as well, but I'm not complaining about the wipe, like seriously... stop thinkin for yourselves, and more about everyone else on the server.

N e ways hats off to the hybrid GM Team for keepin at it and hopefully making one of the best servers out there. cya ingame when it's up.
LuFFy
LuFFy

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

No complaining please. Empty Re: No complaining please.

Post  DankeBuds Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:44 pm

Luffy...U are a good man im glad sum1 that has put alot of time into playin Hybrid as me is for the wipe..There really is no reason to complain.. I know Luffy and I will be killing Abbys and who ever else wants to join us casue i Know luffy is willing to work as a team with me even if we a diff towns LoL.. We hunt than ek when hunt over it Diff Town team work to make pvp experiance more interesting and equal..... Much <3 Luffy Very Happy... Glad to see we have Such Loyal players!!

Same Drop rate cept mobs have more hp Oh Well.. If u played Helbreath Usa or Nemesis how many people it take to kill a Hellclaw or Tw let alone a Wyv or Abaddon??

Yea bitch that it take 4 ppl here to kill a abby Lmao...Neme/usa take like 40+...So its not so hard here

DankeBuds

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-10-03

http://www.myspace.com/sivver66

Back to top Go down

Post  LuFFy Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:22 pm

DankeBuds, lovin' you right back dude, like especially if you played 180 servers n stuff like that, Helbreath isn't supposed to be a breeze, its gonna get a little difficult at times, but you stick with it, and soon or later u get awsome items, like Kra, and Kubcik like, server was up before the down time for only couple weeks and u all had nice items... like seriously... not relly supossed to be like that in the first place, so be glad at least that it's like like, HBusa, or int.
LuFFy
LuFFy

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post  j3bus Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:00 am

here you go guys complain away No complaining please. Complaint_department
j3bus
j3bus

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoster Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:41 am

j3bus that is the sweetest thing iv ever seen lol. i wish i had a real one of those for sure. bad news guys. i think ur gonna want to find a new hoster for a short period of time. my dad got a slipped disk in his back and he missed like 4 days of work. if u dont know me, my family isnt the richest ever so sorry but i talked to my mom and she said for SURE my net will be back next weekend. not this saturday but next saturday. im truly sorry guys like iv been trying to work around the house to get it payd off but my dad missing work took out like $350 from his check so we cant pay the bill... i literally worked for 5 and a half hours cleaning my house in hopes my mom would get net back on. and iv hit a road block in my coding because iv run out of ideas.. and the fact i cant test out my work sucks balls.. IF you guys want to wait two weeks ill be great ful and i KNOW its already been 2 weeks so i feel like an ass of course. if someone can host for those 2 weeks i can take over but the server needs to get up somehow.
Hoster
Hoster

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post  DankeBuds Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:19 am

Sry to hear about your pops...I really dont care i mean i can wait the 2weeks just cause i love playin here but....Id like to see sum1 host for the next 2weeks cause i dont wanna see the server lose nemore ppl than it already has, Especially since you and plex put so much work into it.. Please IF Any1 Can HOST Inform here on Website or Do it Through MSN!!

Thank You very much...

DankeBuds

DankeBuds

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-10-03

http://www.myspace.com/sivver66

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoster Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:16 pm

ya it doesnt HAVE to be hosting right now. just get someone to host until i get net back and i can take back over. they wont be able to like "steal" the server because EVERYTHING is in the sources lol, and all the new shit is on mine and plexs computers
Hoster
Hoster

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum